Schools Outreach ProgrammeA fascinating session exploring marine biodiversity and sustainable fishing, delivered by experts.
- Unique opportunity to learn about marine conservation
- Delivered at your school by experts for FREE!
- Tailored for all ages
- Focus on science and geography
- NEW! Extension resources with literacy and numeracy exercises
- Can be adapted to suit current learning topics
These sessions are designed to equip students with an understanding of basic marine ecology and how fishing sustainably in Lyme Bay can protect marine species and habitats for future generations.
If you would like to book your FREE SESSION contact Nicky Mitchard, Schools Outreach Coordinator:
Brought to you by the Lyme Bay Fisheries and Conservation Reserve Schools Outreach Project in partnership with Devon Wildlife Trust and Seaton Jurassic and funded by Marks and Spencer.